Woodlands Terrace Apartment Aberdeen
Cults is an upmarket area of Aberdeen on Royal Deeside and has a range of shops and cafes. It also had an excelent hotel serving breakfast, lunches and evening meals.
Within a short journey, Royal Deeside opens up the splendours of Aberdeenshire with numerous walks and golf courses. The old Deeside railway line is now a popular cycle and walk way
- Aberdeen Interational Airport Approximately 6 milesmiles
- Aberdeen Station Approximately 5 miles miles
- Aberdeen Bus Station Approximately 5 miles miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Central heating
- Car parking: External car parking
- Private garden
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Private patio
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Double glazing
- Emergency Lighting
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
This four bedroom town house with private garden is ideal for larger families. It is situated in the suburb of Cults and about 15 minutes form the city centre.
Cults boasts top-rated primary and secodary schools and The International Scools is a short drive away.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.