Delightful neighborhood with nearby park areas, close to local amenities and only 5 mins from town center and 8 mins from the Ashford International train station. The very popular Ashford Designer Outlets are only 10 mins away. For families with kids, we are under a 20 minute drive to the Port Lympne Wildlife & Safari Park. There are several wine vineyards in our area as well, finding plenty enjoyable things to do when staying with us is quite easy! Private parking makes arrival convenient and easy with your vehicle being directly outside the apartment.
- Gatwick 45 miles
- Ashford International 1 miles
- Ashford International 1 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Car parking: External car parking
- Welcome pack: Large Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Private patio
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Double glazing
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
Drummond Grove Apartment is only 9 min drive to William Harvey Hospital, 10 min drive to Ashford International Station & very close to all 3 M20 junctions. We can offer professional weekly cleans or more often if required. We are here to help in any way we can.
On entering the apartment, in the hallway there is the kitchen on the right and master bedroom on the left. Straight on to the single bedroom and round to the right to the master bedroom.
On the left the main bathroom, including an over bath shower and bath, we include towels, recycled high-quality loo roll plus locally made natural wash products.
Opposite the bathroom is the kitchen, living room, dining area & access to the balcony.
Our kitchen has everything from a garlic crusher to a freezer. With the local welcome food pack, help yourself to a coffee from the bean to coffee machine with a bowl of locally made granola with local milk out of a glass bottle. With a dining room table that can seat 6, relax & enjoy your meal.
In the 1st bedroom, where you have the choice of a King size bed or 2 single beds, there is a mirrored wardrobe, which includes a chest of draws. Plenty of power points to use the hairdryer (we provide) or charge your phone.
Next door to the bathroom, you enter the living room/kitchen/work station/dining room.
The single room has a single bed (or can be changed to a bunk bed on request), with a bedside table and wardrobe with hangers.
The second master bedroom has the choice of King sized bed or 2 single beds with a wardrobe and two draws underneath.
We have plants around the whole apartment which helps to clean the air by removing toxins and adding oxygen, plus giving you a home from home feel.
Whether you need to stay for a few nights, Drummond Grove serviced Apartment offers that home from home feel.
Designed to welcome corporate clients and contractors to the Ashford area, every room is bright and modern, not least the open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area. Stretch out on the inviting sofa and watch some TV. Spread out your papers and laptops on the desk and nail that project. Show off your culinary skills in a kitchen that features all the essential appliances you need to cook for yourselves on those mealtimes when you’re not grabbing a takeaway or eating out. There’s also a washing machine, so you don’t have to bother looking for a launderette, and there’s even a coffee machine, so you can get going every morning the delicious way.
The cozy bedrooms are presented in a manner that befits a hotel room, with pillows puffed up to the max, and orthopaedic mattresses. The bathroom to invites you to lie back and relax in a tub of bubbles, or stand up and be invigorated under the shower.
Either way, the comfortable homeliness of this Ashford apartment is sure to keep you relaxed and get you ready for whatever each new day brings.
You have the whole apartment to feel totally at home.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.