Delightful neighborhood with nearby park areas, close to local amenities and only 5 mins from town center and 8 mins from the Ashford International train station. The very popular Ashford Designer Outlets are only 10 mins away. For families with kids, we are under a 20 minute drive to the Port Lympne Wildlife & Safari Park. There are several wine vineyards in our area as well, finding plenty enjoyable things to do when staying with us is quite easy! Private parking makes arrival convenient and easy with your vehicle being directly outside the apartment.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 bed/2 bath||£120.00||£120.00||£120.00||£120.00||£120.00|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Gatwick 45miles
- Ashford International 1 miles
- Ashford International 1 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Car parking: External car parking
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Welcome pack: Large Welcome Pack on arrival
- Fans in Apartment
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Private patio
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Sprinkler system
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
On entering the apartment, in the entrance you will find a convenient cupboard for shoes and a coat rack on the wall. The master ensuite bedroom is on right of the main entrance hallway. Straight on to the double bedroom with option of having either king bed or singles.
On the left the main bathroom, including an over bath shower and bath, we include towels, recycled high-quality loo roll plus locally made natural wash products.
Opposite the bathroom is the kitchen, living room, dining area & access to the balcony.
Our kitchen has everything from a garlic crusher to a freezer. With the local welcome food pack, help yourself to a coffee from the bean to coffee machine with a bowl of locally made granola with local milk out of a glass bottle. With a dining room table that can seat 6, relax & enjoy your meal.
in the 1st bedroom, where you have the choice of a King size bed or 2 single beds, with a mirrored wardrobe, which includes a chest of draws. Plenty of power points to use the hairdryer (we provide) or charge your phone.
Next door to the bathroom, you enter the living room/kitchen/work station/dining room.
The single room has a two single beds with a bedside table and wardrobe with hangers.
The second master bedroom, has the choice of King sized bed or 2 single beds with a wardrobe and two draws underneath.
We have plants around the whole apartment which helps to clean the air by removing toxins and adding oxygen, plus giving you a home from home feel.
Whether you need to stay for a few nights, the serviced accommodation offers that home from home feel.
Designed to welcome corporate clients and contractors to the Ashford area, every room is bright and modern, not least the open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area. Stretch out on the inviting sofa and watch some TV. Spread out your papers and laptops on the desk and nail that project. Show off your culinary skills in a kitchen that features all the essential appliances you need to cook for yourselves on those mealtimes when you’re not grabbing a takeaway or eating out. There’s also a washing machine, so you don’t have to bother looking for a launderette, and there’s even a coffee machine, so you can get going every morning the delicious way.
And what of the bedrooms? Both are presented in a manner that befits a hotel room, with pillows puffed up to the max, and orthopaedic mattresses. The bathroom to invites you to lie back and relax in a tub of bubbles, or stand up and be invigorated under the shower.
Either way, the comfortable homeliness of this Ashford apartment is sure to keep you relaxed and get you ready for whatever each new day brings.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.