Great central location close to Ashford International Station, Ashford Designer Outlets, wine vineyards, Camber Sands beach, Leeds Castle and the popular Port Lympne Safari and Zoo.
- Gatwick 45 miles
- Ashford International 1 miles
- Security deposit required
- Car parking: External car parking
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Welcome pack: Large Welcome Pack on arrival
- Private garden
- Wooden flooring
- Fans in Apartment (On Request)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Private patio
- En-suite bathrooms
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- Gas safety check
Delightful 3 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom property in Ashford central area. Sleeps up to 8 max. Maunsell Apartments have well equipped kitchen and utility area with washing machine, dryer and dishwasher.
Beautifully decorated bedrooms to make anyone feel right at hme in the cozy house.
The dining area open up to an outside patio perfect for outside dining on the beautiful summer days.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.