Silom-Bandara Residences, Bangkok
Silom is a sub-district and road in Bang Rak District, Bangkok, Thailand.
Constructed in 1851 as part of a dike and irrigation system, Silom Road has become one of Bangkok's most cosmopolitan streets and a major financial centre. As such, this is an ideal location for both business and leisure travellers looking to get the best out of the city. You can also explore Lumphini Park and The Commons Sala Daeng which are near the apartment.
The MRT will get you around the city with relative ease.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||฿3078||฿3078||฿3078|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Suvarnabhumi Airport 19.7miles
- Silom MRT Station 0.5 miles
- Lift access
- Wireless public internet
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Non smoking
- Maid services: Twice a week
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Onsite cafe
- Swimming pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Cable
- Clothing rack
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Hob type: Hob - 2 rings (Electric)
- Iron and ironing board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Smoke alarms
Silom-Bandara Residences are comfortable and stylish serviced apartments that are the ideal stay in Bangkok.
We offer hotel facilities and conveniences that frequent travellers expect, with all day and all night dining available for guests of all room types. For whatever you expect out of your destination, we make sure that with us you will find what you expect. The 2-Bedroom apartments in Bangkok can become a home away from home, with a large living and dining area giving ample space to relax or entertain.
Meanwhile, 2 spacious bedrooms provide ideal accommodation for a family or long-term guests.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.