Gràcia City Centre Serviced Apartment, Barcelona
Considered the central point in the city and a major transportation hub, Plaza Catalunya is a large, round terrace bustling with musical performances and public events. Around the square you’ll find sculptures, fountains, and grassy vistas packed with people soaking up the Catalonian sun. Plenty of bars, cafes and restaurants can be found in this area, as well as some major shopping at Las Ramblas and El Corte Ingles. This lively, historic area puts you right in the heart of the action, and it’s a great choice if you plan to walk to many of the famous attractions. The tourist information center is also located here, so it’s a convenient starting point for your wanderings.
From El Prat Airport, it’s easy to get here by express bus or local lines.
- Barcelona-El Prat Airport 8.4miles
- Passeig de Gràcia 0.2 miles
- Passeig de Gràcia 0.1 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Central heating
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Business centre
- Lift access
- Air Conditioning
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob - 2 rings (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
Tranquil and inviting, the 1-bedroom Paseo de Gracia - City Center vacation apartment is located along the chic pedestrian streets of Barcelona’s city center. The vibrant Plaza Catalunya is only steps away, and cafes and boutiques abound right outside your doorstep. Next door is El Corte Ingles, a massive, trendy department store. A pleasant five-minute stroll will bring you to Gaudi’s architectural masterpiece, Casa Batllo. The Catalunya metro stop is close (3 min), as are several bus stops.
Our local interior designer has created a cozy, cheerful space full of texture and color. Located in a classic 19th-century building, this sleek modern apartment will give you a full taste of Barcelona. A generous living room, a plush bed, a state-of-the-art kitchen, and a decadent bathtub will make you feel at home. Premium amenities include free WiFi, cable TV, high-end toiletries, hotel beds and linens, and a Nespresso machine.
Perfect for solo travelers or adventurous couples, this colorful apartment puts you in the heart of Barcelona.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.