Passeig de Gracia Serviced Apartment
The apartment is located in a very chic and new building in the Passeig de Gracia close to some very well known shops so those of you looking for shopping in Barcelona, this is a great choice for you. Some of the best restaurants are also located in this area. The Plaza Catalunya, the very centre of Barcelona is literally right down the street. The Plaza feeds into the Ramblas area where you may enjoy more touristic aspects of the city, the Liceu Opera house and if you walk all the way down, you will eventually arrive at the seaport where the boat docks are and the Maremagnum.
- Barcelona Airport 10.06 miles
- Passeig de Gràcia 0.2 miles
- Urquinaona 0.3 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Vacuum cleaner
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- First aider
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
the some spectacular city views of the important buildings located in the Passeig de Gracia street. The blue hues of the decor and the cushy couches will make it almost hard for you to want to leave the apartment! The view from the windows is like viewing a moving painting, perhaps something Edward Hopper might paint of the Barcelona architecture. The dining area shares the same space as the living room and has the same great views! The rest of the apartment is equally modern and classy. The kitchen has a cute little island, perfect for sipping a cup of Spanish vino while you prepare any meals that you might make during your stay. The master bedroom has a big double bed, the guest bedroom has two single beds and in the living room, there is a double futon in the case you are 6 guests.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.