Sarria Serviced Apartment
It is located on Diagonal street, a street full of restaurants, trendy clothing shops and boutique stores. You have a big super market right across the street in the case you would like to try your hand at the local cuisine or even if you want to make sandwiches during your stay. The Diagonal avenue happens to also be a long street, so many runners, bikers and skaters use the long Diagonal for sports. The access to the city centre is very easy from here, with the well-known Enrique Granados street right next to it or Passeig de Gracia and Rambla de Catalunya about 5-10 minutes walk. You have the Barcelona Tram, taxis, and can walk to some major sightseeing points easily.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Sarria Serviced Apartme||N/A||€400||€400||€400||€400|
|Sarria Serviced Apartme||N/A||€900||€900||€900||€900|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Josep Tarradellas Barcelona-El Prat Airport 10miles
- Provença 0.59 miles
- Liceu 1.75 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Central heating
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Sprinkler system
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
It is a big one bedroom apartment with big windows allowing lots of fresh sunlight into the apartment. The master bedroom has a big double bed to sleep comfortably. The living room, dining room, and kitchen area are open styles making space feel bright and airy. If you happen to have guests with you during your stay, the couch can open up to a big double bed. There is a sitting area as well by the big windows facing the street. Here, you have a fully equipped kitchen, with dishwasher, washing machine, dryer and fridge.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.