Boqueria Serviced Apartment
Spectacular high-end new-build building (2020 built) in the center of Plaza de la Gardunya "Ciutat Vella" in Barcelona, next to the historic and centenary Mercado de la Boquería in Barcelona, the Escola Massana and the Biblioteca de Catalunya. Fantastic views, brand new in the center of Barcelona.
Just 3 minutes walk from the Ramblas, 7 minutes from Plaza Catalunya and 15 minutes from the sea, next to places of interest in Barcelona such as the National Library, the Museum of Contemporary Art of Barcelona (MACBA), the Liceu Theater and the Paseo Colón.
Excellent communications with all of Barcelona; L3 metro Liceu, Bus stop 59, V13 and several night bus lines.
- El Prat 10 miles
- Plaça Catalunya 0,5 miles
- Passeig de Gràcia 1,1 miles
- Liceu 0,2 miles
- Catalunya 0,5 miles
- Barcelona Nord 1,8 miles
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Rooftop Terrace
- Walk on Balcony
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Wooden flooring
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Toilet roll (One time)
- Television: Flat Screen 50 inch plus
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Direct dial telephone
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Insulation in cavity walls
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Intercom system
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Concierge Staff Knowledgeable of immediate areas, safe travel routes and places/ areas to avoid
- Are Vehicles new or nearly new
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
Building with elevator with access to a fabulous communal terrace equipped with outdoor furniture, hammocks and a shower to enjoy the incredible views and the wonderful climate of the city of Barcelona.
The apartments are very bright and sunny since all the rooms including the kitchen are exterior (except for the bathroom).
The apartments have an entrance hall that gives access to a spacious, very bright living-dining room with a balcony overlooking the Plaza de la Gardunya and the Escola Massana, a study with a trundle bed with capacity for two people and a double bedroom with a large double bed. 160x200 and with large capacity built-in wardrobes, complete bathroom with shower and fully equipped kitchen with fridge, dishwasher, oven, ceramic hob, washing machine and dryer. High speed internet, cable/wifi.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.