The Apartment is on a quiet residential street, within ten minutes' walk of Bath's historic city centre with its vast range of shops, cafes, restaurants and bars. For the quickest route into the centre, cross the River Avon at Midland Bridge just round the corner from the property. Next to Midland Bridge is Green Park Station, where there is a large supermarket for anyone wishing to stock up on food and drink.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Henge House, Bluestone||£400||£300||£240||£240||£120|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Bristol Airport 18miles
- Bath Spa Train Station 0.9 miles
- Bath bus station 0.7 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Car parking: External car parking
- Central heating
- Underfloor heating
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Nannies / Baby Sitter Services
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Make up mirror
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
Ideal for families, groups of friends or business visitors who want a bit of space, the apartment has an elegant kitchen-living room perfect for relaxing on the sofa in front of the large smart TV, enjoying a morning coffee at the breakfast bar or tucking into a delicious supper at the dining table. The fully-equipped kitchen has an induction hob, fan oven, microwave and dining sets for at least six guests. A separate washing machine and tumble drier can be found down the hall in the utility room.
Guests can choose between the master bedroom with ensuite or the second bedroom. Both rooms have super-king-size ‘zip and link’ beds that can be split to create twin beds when wanted. The living room sofa can be folded out to provide an additional double bed.
A second shower and bath can be found in the family bathroom.
The apartment is decorated in a contemporary but classic style using only top quality furnishing and appliances. It has underfloor heating, is ‘A energy rated’ and has solar PV and hot water.
Super-fast broadband and Wifi is available throughout.
Off street parking is available outside the apartment building, Henge House, which has CCTV, RFID locks and video access for guests.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.