Baishu Apartments, Wangfujing
Beijing is one of the paramount destinations in Asia, home to many cultural attractions.
Located at No. 15 Baishu Alley, the apartments are in an envious area and have easy connections to the highlights of the city. From Tiananmen Square to the Palace Museum, Temple of Heaven, Ming Dynasty Tombs, Beihai Park, Summer Palace and parts of the Great Wall of China
The apartments are 200 m from Dengshikou Subway Station, and 8 minute drive from Beijing Railway Station, and a 30 minute drive from Beijing Capital International Airport.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Beijing Nanyuan Airport 9.0miles
- Beijing Capital International Airport 14.2 miles
- Beijing Railway Station 4.9 miles
- Dengshikou Station 0.1 miles
- Dongsi Station 0.5 miles
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Lift access
- Car parking: On street Parking
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Maid services: Five times a week
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Onsite restaurant
- Onsite bar
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Smoke alarms
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Baishu Apartments is conveniently located within just a few minutes walking distance from Dengshikou Subway Station which makes it convenient for both corporate and leisure stays. Elegant and stylish apartments in Beijing are another great option for those wanting to enjoy China's capital.
Featuring Northern European styles, the rooms include a wardrobe, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom - the kitchenette comes with modern equipment. In addition, the on-site restaurant serves fusion style cuisines, which are based on traditional Asian cuisines and renovated in creative ways. Guests can enjoy the complimentary fully equipped gym.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.