Jinyu Hutong Apartments, Dongcheng
Beijing, China’s sprawling capital, has a history stretching back 3 millennia.
Yet it’s known as much for modern architecture as its ancient sites such as the grand Forbidden City complex, and the imperial palace during the Ming and Qing dynasties. Nearby, the massive Tiananmen Square pedestrian plaza is the site of Mao Zedong’s mausoleum and the National Museum of China, displaying a vast collection of cultural relics.
This Dongcheng apartment is just a 45-minute drive from Beijing Capital International Airport, 1.6 km from Qianmen and less than 2.5 km from Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Beijing Nanyuan Airport 8.8miles
- Beijing Capital International Airport 14.4 miles
- Beijing Railway Station 1.3 miles
- Dengshikou Station 0.2 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Wooden flooring
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Wireless public internet
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Maid services: Five times a week
- Central heating
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Meeting rooms
- Room service
- Onsite bar
- Bicycle available on request
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Games console: In reception area
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Smoke alarms
Jinyu Hutong Apartments are stylish Beijing apartments for rent that offer views of Jing Shan Mountain.
The apartments feature spacious air-conditioned spaces, complete with cable TV and free internet access. Each is equipped with a kitchen, washing machine and a dishwasher. Guests can get access to the fitness centre or swim laps in the indoor pool. Alternatively, guests can also relax in the sauna or go for a massage.
The property houses a coffee bar, which serves American breakfast and offers both Chinese and Western dishes at lunch and dinner.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.