Jinbao Rd Apartments, Dongcheng
Beijing is one of the top destinations in Asia for business and leisure travellers looking for culture and intrigue.
Qianmen Street is 2.9 km from apartments, while Tiananmen Square is only 3.7 km from the property. The nearest airport is Beijing Nanyuan Airport, 10 km from apartments, while Line 5 Dengshikou Station is a 3-minute walk away. Beijing International Airport is a 30-minute drive away for extra options.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|4 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||CNY3900||CNY3900||CNY3900|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Beijing Nanyuan Airport 8.8miles
- Beijing Capital International Airport 14.1 miles
- Dengshikou Station 0.1 miles
- Dongdan Station 0.9 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Wooden flooring
- Non smoking
- Walk on Balcony
- Security deposit's required
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Maid services: Five times a week
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Meeting rooms
- Room service
- Onsite cafe
- Onsite restaurant
- Onsite bar
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Spa treatments available
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Direct dial telephone
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
Jinbao Rd Apartments Elegant and sleek serviced apartments for rent in Beijing come complete with all the amenities any guest needs to enjoy the destination.
Featuring modern décor with high-quality amenities, each guestroom is fitted with a flat-screen TV, a writing desk and a kitchenette. The attached bathrooms have shower facilities, while the apartments also include a fitness centre and massage treatments.
Guests can also enjoy a drink at the on-site bar.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.