#112 Ascot 2Bed Apartment
A stylish signature one-bedroom apartment in Bracknell's iconic Royal Winchester House forming part of Bracknell's new town centre. A thoughtfully designed apartment with a 26 ft bedroom, integrated kitchen and underfloor heating in the living areas. Brand newly build apartment suited for modern living installed with the latest state of the art technology for extra comfort.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|#112 Ascot 2Bed Aprt||N/A||£115||£115||£110||£100|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Pen & note pad
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Gas safety check
Stylish two-bedroom apartments in Bracknell's iconic Royal Winchester House forming part of Bracknell's new town centre.Thoughtfully designed apartment with a 26 ft bedroom, integrated kitchen and under floor heating in the living areas. Finished and installed with state-of-the-art modern amenities and appliances. Surrounded by Bracknell's shopping malls which boasts being the home of most of the famous high street brands,cinema and restaurants to name but a few; TGI Fridays, Wagamama, Nados etc
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.