3 Ascot 2Bed Apartment
A stylish signature one-bedroom apartment in Bracknell's iconic Royal Winchester House forming part of Bracknell's new town centre. A thoughtfully designed apartment with a 26 ft bedroom, integrated kitchen and underfloor heating in the living areas. Brand newly build apartment suited for modern living installed with the latest state of the art technology for extra comfort.
- Lift access
- Car parking: External car parking
- Central heating
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Wireless public internet
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- First aid kit
3 Ascot 2Bed Serviced Apartment is a Stylish two-bedroom apartments in Bracknell's iconic Royal Winchester House forming part of Bracknell's new town centre. Thoughtfully designed apartment with a 26 ft bedroom, integrated kitchen and under floor heating in the living areas. Finished and installed with state-of-the-art modern amenities and appliances. Surrounded by Bracknell's shopping malls which boasts being the home of most of the famous high street brands,cinema and restaurants to name but a few; TGI Fridays, Wagamama, Nados etc
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.