Turbot Street Apartments
Located in Central Brisbane, this area is popular for its fashion stores, luxury brands, and amazing restaurants and is also home to many commercial business spaces. It is one of the major business hubs in Australia. Apart from the glitz and glamour of being the CBD of the city, immerse yourself in the heritage and culture of Brisbane City Hall. Take a tour of its hallowed halls or wander up towards the Treasury Casino to see more of the city's grandeur. The apartment is just 5 minutes drive to the nearest train station and 19 minutes to the airport.
- Brisbane Airport 9.19miles
- Fortitude Valley 0.6 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Car parking: External car parking
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Walk on Balcony
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Tenancy agreement required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Knife block
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Sprinkler system
- Gas safety check
- Onsite security
- Balcony's on ground floor are accessible by the public
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Security Alarm System
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
A beautiful 3 bedroom property, it is located on Turbot Street. The property is perfect for both business and leisure and is situated in the central business district of Brisbane. A stay at the Turbot Street Apartments will mean you are never more than a few minutes away from all amenities and the closest public transport is the Fortitude Valley Station and Central Station. This 3 bedroom apartment in Brisbane is well equipped for a home-away-from-home stay and comes with free internet, a washer-dryer machine, gymnasium, swimming pool and a balcony. The kitchen is fully equipped with all the utensils you could need and all the electrical appliances provided are high-end. The perfect blend of comfort and luxury, the furniture in every room is of the highest quality with LEDs and other appliances provided. There is also ample storage provided for all your luggage.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.