Hamilton Court Apartments Bristol
Bristol straddles the River Avon in the southwest, displaying a prosperous and insightful maritime history.
The former port is now a cultural hub, the Harbourside, where the M Shed museum explores the fascinating local social and industrial heritage of the city. The harbour's 19th-century warehouses contain scrumptious restaurants, shops and cultural institutions such as the contemporary art gallery, The Arnolfini. From the apartments, you are walking distance from Bristol University, the BBC and BRI Hospital.
You are a 3 minute walk from Bristol Broadmead Bus Station.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||£125||£120||£115||£110||£100|
|1.5 Bedroom Apartment||£140||£130||£125||£120||£110|
|2 Bedroom 2 Bath Sup||£200||£185||£175||£170||£165|
|2 Bedroom 1 Bath Exec||£185||£175||£165||£155||£150|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Bristol Airport 25miles
- Cardiff 60 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads 2 miles
- Bristol Bus Station 0.1 miles
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bike storage
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Docking station
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Vacuum cleaner
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Gas safety check
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
If you're looking for a luxury stay in Bristol, Hamilton Court Serviced Apartments are the ideal choice.
Each apartment has double bedrooms and a living/dining area with a flat-screen TV, and a DVD/CD player. Spacious and stylish, these city apartments come with a full kitchen and modern lounge. Some apartments even come with a balcony so you can enjoy a view with your morning coffee or your evening glass of wine.
Hamilton Court Serviced Apartments are serviced weekly, and secure garage parking is available for a surcharge.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.