Hamilton Court Apartments Bristol
Bristol straddles the River Avon in the southwest, displaying a prosperous and insightful maritime history.
The former port is now a cultural hub, the Harbourside, where the M Shed museum explores the fascinating local social and industrial heritage of the city. The harbour's 19th-century warehouses contain scrumptious restaurants, shops and cultural institutions such as the contemporary art gallery, The Arnolfini. From the apartments, you are walking distance from Bristol University, the BBC and BRI Hospital.
You are a 3 minute walk from Bristol Broadmead Bus Station.
- Bristol Airport 25 miles
- Cardiff 60 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads 2 miles
- Bristol Bus Station 0.1 miles
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bike storage
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Docking station
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Coffee table
- Vacuum cleaner
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Intercom system
- Smoke alarms
- Sprinkler system
- Emergency Lighting
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
If you're looking for a luxury stay in Bristol, Hamilton Court Serviced Apartments are the ideal choice.
Each apartment has double bedrooms and a living/dining area with a flat-screen TV, and a DVD/CD player. Spacious and stylish, these city apartments come with a full kitchen and modern lounge. Some apartments even come with a balcony so you can enjoy a view with your morning coffee or your evening glass of wine.
Hamilton Court Serviced Apartments are serviced weekly, and secure garage parking is available for a surcharge.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.