Cambridge Place Apartments
Cambridge is one of the many cities of excellence. Renown for its academic and traditional qualities, it’s a spectacular stay for all.
With the highlights like the shopping and entertainment centre not too far (along with University grounds) and the historic centre only 10 minutes walk‚ Cambridge Place Serviced Apartments are situated in the perfect place so you can bask in all the old and new aspects of the city that will live on forever. An ideal stay for regardless of whether you're here for business or leisure.
The city has numerous methods of transport to get you out and around the many delights.
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- ASAP accredited
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or Shower
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Tablet/iPad instruction manual
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Intercom system
Corporate travellers looking for the quintessential stay will love these serviced apartments in Cambridge.
Within the Cambridge Place Apartments you will discover a host of features that will leave you gobsmacked. These include complimentary Wi-Fi, flat screen TV, DVD player, wooden flooring, balcony, Hypnos beds with Egyptian cotton bedding, shower room and a fully equipped kitchen. All these benefits will make your stay homely and comfortable after a long day exploring the many riches of Cambridge.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
Please note: There is no on-site car parking at this location.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.