10 Royal Parade is on the doorstep to trendsetting ‘Montpellier Walk’ with an abundance of our highly recommended local businesses such as Door 4 cocktail bar and Flynn’s Bar and Brasserie.
A moments’ walk will lead you to charming Imperial Gardens, the venue for Cheltenham's Jazz, Science, Literature and Music Festival. Nearby, you'll find Cheltenham Promenade, with its variety of popular outlets for shopping, lunch and historical architecture. It is also next to Cheltenham Ladies College, making it ideal if you have children that go to the school.
There is a large coach station in the Royal Well, besides the town centre, allowing you to explore the iconic villages in the Cotswolds.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||£220||£198||£160||£130||£120|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Bristol Airport 54miles
- Birmingham Airport 56 miles
- Underfloor heating
- Security deposit's required
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Welcome pack: Large Welcome Pack on arrival
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Private garden
- Walk on Balcony
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Tenancy agreement required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Smoke alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Intercom system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
Come and stay in Cheltenham, one of the UK's hidden destinations.
Follow up the entrance steps through the two-tiered gardens and into the apartment which is filled to the brim with home delights. The spacious, granite topped kitchen is integrated with high-quality appliances, including two ovens and a dishwasher, ideal for self-catering stays. Slide the kitchen doors open and prepare your favourite meals on the spacious worktops on a warm summer’s evening. Indulge in a 3D TV experience with surround sound while sitting back and relaxing on the velvet sofa, which reflects just how special and luxurious this apartment is.
Finally, the calming colour scheme throughout gives it that tranquil feel, and the traditional fireplace gives off that warm glow.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.