Within a moments stroll, you'll find 'Montpellier Walk' - considered to be one of Cheltenham’s most fashionable districts - with its variety of highly recommended individual boutiques, cafes, wine and cocktails bars.
Pop into Door 4 Bar, Flynn's Bar & Brassiere or one of the many unique boutiques. You are within a short walking distance of Cheltenham's vibrant Regency Town, best known for its beautiful architecture, excellent shopping & picturesque Promenade. If you are venturing outside of Cheltenham Spa to visit the beautiful Cotswolds, you can find Cheltenham train station a short drive away.
Alternatively, there is a large coach and bus station situated at Cheltenham Royal Well, besides the town centre.
- Bristol Airport 54 miles
- Birmingham Airport 56 miles
- Underfloor heating
- Security deposit's required
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Car parking: On street Parking
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Welcome pack: Large Welcome Pack on arrival
- Non smoking
- Tenancy agreement required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Intercom system
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Smoke alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
Those looking for a spectacular stay should check out Montpellier Serviced Apartment in Cheltenham. All the cosy features make a stay here more than worthwhile.
The living room boasts a spacious open plan living space, with an eye-catching original feature fireplace, and tall ceilings with pretty rose petals connecting. Amongst the first class furnishings, there is a deep-seated fabric sofa, a vibrant armchair, a TV with BT channels and a thoughtfully placed desk where guests can enjoy the wonderful views of the tree-lined Montpellier Gardens while working.
Meanwhile, the kitchen includes a fantastic range of Lamona integrated appliances, including a dishwasher for your convenience.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.