S Hardwood Apartments
The city of Texas is here and ready for you to explore from its West Village district.
West Village is two miles north of Downtown Dallas. The DART Red and Blue light rail lines stop at the Uptown/City Place station (located within the West Village District). The M-line streetcar travels from downtown Dallas to City place Station and loops around the West Village.
The Katy Trail, a noted Dallas running and biking corridor, is within a block of the building.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||$170||$160|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport 17.4miles
- Maple at Knight - N - NS 0.2 miles
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Rooftop Terrace
- Lift access
- Car parking: External car parking
- Security deposit's required
- Safety deposit box
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (in office)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Air Conditioning
- Private patio
- Pen & note pad
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Communal lounge
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Games rooms
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Direct dial telephone
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Handy Telephone
- Television package: Cable
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Dining table and chairs
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Knife block
- CFL or LED lighting
- Intercom system
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Sprinkler system
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- Technical support staff
- High speed broadband connection
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
In the heart of the upscale Oak Lawn district in Dallas, TX.
Pick up your prescription at the local Walgreens, grab your favorite bottle of vino at Total Wine, stop by Campuzano for some of the best Mexican food Dallas has to offer, indulge in a steak dinner at Al Biernat’s, or check out the lively entertainment options that surround you.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.