Facts About Downtown Dallas
Downtown is a very crucial part of Dallas that happens to be a representative city of Texas. A lot of people know the US from Dallas and its experiences only. The skyscrapers, the posh vibe, the rich history, and the impressive position that it enjoys in the country make Dallas a great pick for you.
Some of the most exciting facts that make Dallas the first choice of travelers from across the world are:
- It boasts of being the 9th largest US city.
- It is home to over 500 most exclusive company names.
- Dallas is a proud home of the frozen margarita machine.
- The country’s tallest Christmas tree calls Galleria Dallas its home so winter is a great time to visit.
- 23 of the richest Americans call Dallas their home.
- The art district here is the largest in the entire country.
Weather in Downtown Dallas
Dallas welcomes summer lovers every year for fun activities between late May and late September. Post-November Downtown and Dallas witness a pleasant but cloudy season. No matter when you plan to visit, Downtown rarely sees any drastic weather variations throughout the year. Winter carnivals and Christmas are a fun time here. There is no bad time to be Downtown.