McKinney Studio Apartments
Located a few blocks north of the Dallas Downtown Historic District, Uptown Dallas is the ultimate urban living experience with plenty of amenities for residents to enjoy. Uptown is home to several entertainment venues including the American Airlines Center (home to the Dallas Mavericks and Stars), and the House of Blues Dallas.
Uptown is best known for its vibrant dining and nightlife options. Between Cedar Springs and McKinney Avenue, you’ll find clusters of eateries and bars catering to every taste and style from lively sports bars to upscale steakhouses with live jazz. Along with a dynamic dining and nightlife scene, Uptown boasts several shopping centers offering upscale clothing, classic Texan attire, and more.
Getting around this neighbourhood and around Dallas is easy with multiple stops for rail service scattered throughout the area. Once you find your apartment, be sure to take a ride on the free vintage trolley along McKinney Avenue.
- Dallas Love Field 5 miles
- Dallas/Fort Worth International 20.8 miles
- Cole and Lemmon East 1.1 miles
- Cityplace (McKinney Avenue) 1.3 miles
- Minimum stay: 29 nights
- Security deposit required
- Car parking: External car parking
- Wooden flooring
- Central heating
- Wireless public internet
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Underfloor heating
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Tenancy agreement required
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary (down load limit)
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Oven: Oven
- Dining table and chairs
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (complimentary)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Sprinkler system
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
- High speed broadband connection
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Lighting
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
The location of the building is private and comfortable and this assures our guest's quiet enjoyment. This studio apartment in Dallas has been recently refurbished from top to bottom. All new hardwood floors, a fully equipped kitchen, a private bathroom with tub and shower, and lots of closet space.
The large living room area includes two long couches and a convenient workspace.
Get in touch with our reservations team today to book this furnished apartment in the Uptown neighbourhood in Dallas.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.