Vasant Kunj is considered to be one of the most convenient places to stay in the region due to all the great amenities and activities that decorate the area.
Whether you’re looking to catch a film, eat out or have a fancy casual evening out, everything is catered for here. Be sure to enjoy the exquisite cuisines and wash it down with a glass of wine, spirit, beer or cocktail - you won’t regret feasting on the luscious cuisines of the neighbourhood. The area is alive with activity and even has its own clubs, pubs and discos that promise an invigorating nightlife experience. No worries if this isn’t your scene, as the shopping malls in this region along with the shopping malls situated in Saket are considered the biggest shopping hubs in the southern region of the Capital City. This means you’ll have all you need for an exciting shopping spree where you can pick up something truly special.
Chhatarpur is the nearest metro station. It will facilitate the journey to the office as well as the attractions - depending on why you’re in Vasant Kunj.
- Indira Gandhi International Airport 3.8miles
- Vasant Kunj 2.1 miles
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Car parking: External car parking
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Fans in Apartment
- Wireless public internet
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (with reception)
- Walk on Balcony
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Television in Bedroom
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Management available 24 hours a day
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Vasant Kunj 5 Star luxurious apartments are delightfully furnished and fully equipped serviced apartments in Delhi and are a great choice for your trip.
Whether your stay is for business or leisure, you will find this outstanding place an ideal base. From the moment you step into your apartment, you’re greeted with all the exceptional amenities that make serviced apartments superior to hotels. The immersive and tasteful apartments are open-planned, with fully equipped kitchenettes, gorgeous bedrooms (with soft white linen), cosy furniture, a separate lounge area, flat screen television, a walk-on balcony, complimentary Wi-Fi and an intercom system. All these features will make your trip relaxing and homely; whether you’re showing off your Masterchef skills or kicking back in front of the telly.
Our dedicated and professional guest services team will be on-hand 24/7 to be of assistance whenever you need it, whether it's for advice on the area or any other queries.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.