13 Mankhool Street Serviced Apartment, Bur Dubai
A historic district in Dubai, Bur Dubai has much to offer those that choose this astounding area to be their home.
The exceptional apartments are a 15-minute walk from Burjuman Shopping Centre, more than ideal for those that love to find all the best deals and get something special, while the
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Executive 1 Bedroom||N/A||AED750||AED750||AED725||AED700|
|Executive 2 BR, 2Bath||N/A||AED1500||AED1500||AED1475||AED1425|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Dubai International Airport 5.3miles
- Sharjah International Airport 21.1 miles
- ADCB Metro Station 0.7 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Rooftop Terrace
- Business centre
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Air Conditioning
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Security deposit's required
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Wireless public internet
- Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Maid services: Every day
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Room service
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Direct dial telephone
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Intercom system
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Water softener system
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
Centrally located in Bur Dubai, these furnished apartments come with all the amenities that guests love.
Inside, guests can take advantage of well-equipped kitchenettes, and demonstrate who is the real masterchef, or simply kick back in the separate living area where they can utilise the flat-screen satellite TV and a DVD player. If that doesn't satisfy guests then the gym and rooftop pool, complete with a spa and terrace, are also available for extra comfort and convenience.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.