2nd Street Oud Metha Serviced Apartment, Oud Metha...
Dubai is a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene.
Situated very close to Lamcy Plaza and Oud Metha Metro Station, exploring the city will be easy for business and leisure travellers that want to see all the best attractions that Dubai has to offer. Various supermarkets, parks and tourist sites like Dubai Frame and Grand Mosque are located nearby.
Overall, this is one of the top destinations in the Middle East and enjoying Dubai won't be difficult.
- Dubai International Airport 4.1miles
- Oud Metha Metro Station 1.1 miles
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Security deposit's required
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Walk on Balcony
- Central heating
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Maid services: Every day
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Non smoking
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Meals provided
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Room service
- Onsite shops
- Onsite restaurant
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Direct dial telephone
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Knife block
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Facilities such as printer & scanners
- High speed broadband connection
- Spacious work space.
- Meeting conference rooms
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Contemporary and stylish, these serviced apartments in Dubai come with all the features that travellers love about serviced accommodation.
Each of these air-conditioned apartments feature an equipped kitchen with a microwave, kitchenware and fridge, a seating area and a flat-screen satellite TV, plus private bathrooms that come with a bath or shower and have complimentary toiletries, slippers and hairdryer.
Additional amenities with the apartment include a safety deposit box, washing machine, ironing facilities, free Wi-Fi and a balcony.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.