Al Falak Street Serviced Apartment, Dubai Marina
Dubai is one of the most popular destinations in the Middle East.
On the Marina Promenade and overlooking the Marina, the apartment is situated in a truly unparalleled location that really brings the destination alive in a way that you won't think possible. With great views and attractions that can be accessed via public transport connections, you will have no problems taking part in a short or long adventure in Dubai.
Nakheel Metro station is less than a 10-minute walk away.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom||N/A||AED1164||AED1164||ROR||ROR|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Dubai International Airport 18.3miles
- Nakheel Metro Station 0.5 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Communal lounge
- Bicycle available on request
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Swimming pool
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Onsite security
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Water softener system
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
This serviced apartment in Dubai has all the great amenities that guests require to enjoy the luxury destination.
It features an open plan living and dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, high-speed Wi-Fi, large flat screen TV with DVD player, home theatre, cable TV, a full set of towels, linens and bed covers. It also has 2 bedrooms furnished with modern furniture that enables a long sleep so the next day's adventure can begin in earnest. Other facilities include a gym, swimming pool, games room, squash courts, library, business lounge and a daycare centre.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.