Al Marsa Street Apartments
Dubai is one of the great stays in the Middle East that just keeps on delivering for every traveller.
The apartment building is on the Marina Promenade, surrounded by cafes, restaurants and shops - more than ideal for guests that want everything on the doorstep. The beach is just a 5-minute walk away and so is the city. Dubai International Airport is only a 25-minute drive away, ensuring strong international connections.
As always, Dubai has more than enough transport networks to get you around the great city.
- Al Maktoum International Airport 17.7 miles
- Dubai International Airport 20 miles
- Dubai Marina Tram Stop 0.46 miles
- Damac Properties Metro Station 0.74 miles
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Room with small balcony
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Maid services: Twice a week
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Meeting rooms
- Room service
- Onsite restaurant
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- CFL or LED lighting
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Gas safety check
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Technical support staff
- High speed broadband connection
- Do they carry First Aid / Med Kits
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Does security Guard Service receive fire response training
- Is the Security Guard Serviced Contracted
- Are your Security Guard Service proprietary
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
These serviced apartments are located right on the Dubai Marina, giving guests an incredible location to enjoy their stay.
The charming studio, 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom apartments are decorated with soothing colours, and comprise of a living area with a flat-screen TV, dining area, kitchen and bathroom. The apartments come with rooms offering views of the Marina and Sheikh Zayed Road, along with access to a swimming pool, gym and spaThere is a multi-cuisine restaurant at the property and it is just a 5-minute drive from the Jumeirah beach and a 10-minute walk to Damac. Free parking is also available.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.