Burj Residences Serviced Apartment, Downtown
Located 0.9 miles from The Dubai Fountain, the serviced apartments are 1 mile from the Burj Khalifa, giving you impressive views of the city's top landmark, while Dubai Mall is 1.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Dubai International Airport, 11 miles from the serviced apartments.
- Dubai International Airport 6.8 miles
- Dubai Trolley 0.6 miles
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Walk on Balcony
- Wireless public internet
- Maid services: Three times a week
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Business centre
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Hypnos mattresses
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bedside table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Electrical safety check
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- High speed broadband connection
- Meeting conference rooms
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
Burj Residences offers a collection of serviced apartments that have all the utilities you could ask for.
Each unit offers a fully equipped kitchen, a flat-screen TV, a living room, a private bathroom and a washing machine. Plus you can enjoy the outdoor swimming pool, a fitness center and air-conditioned accommodations, and the balconies and free Wi-Fi too.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.