Clock Tower Street Serviced Apartment, Deira
Dubai is one of the great stays in the Middle East that everyone has to experience at least once in their lifetime.
The apartments are ideally located in Deira near Clock Tower. With Dhow Creek only 10 minutes drive from the apartments, you'll be in one of the great areas in the city that truly delivers for every kind of traveller. The nearest Mall & Metro Station is Deira City Centre which is 10 minutes walking distance from the property.
With transport connections nearby, you'll be able to get around Dubai very easily.
- Dubai International Airport 2.7miles
- Deira City Centre Metro Station 0.4 miles
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Security deposit's required
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Lift access
- Car parking: On street Parking
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- Maid services: Every day
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Non smoking
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Zip and link beds
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Room service
- Swimming pool
- Spa treatments available
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Knife block
- Coffee and tea provided
- Clothing rack
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Sofa bed
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Located in Deira near by the Clock Tower, the apartments are simply perfect for both business and leisure travellers looking to experience something new.
A stay here will mean you are never more than a few minutes away from all amenities and transport connections. The property is bright, airy and elegant throughout. The décor has been chosen with the guest’s comfort in mind. The property is well equipped for a home-away-from-home stay and comes with air conditioning, swimming pool, concierge service, room service, free Wi-Fi, fitness centre, sauna and many more features.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.