Financial Centre Serviced Apartment, DIFC
Dubai is one of the top emirates for travellers heading to the United Arab Emirates.
Setting a benchmark for comfort and style in Dubai, soaring 333 metres, 72 storeys and the World’s third tallest hotel, the apartments are located in a prime location of Sheikh Zayed Road, 3 mins away from the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) and a step away from Financial Centre metro station.
The highway runs parallel to the coastline from the Trade Centre Roundabout to the border with the emirate of Abu Dhabi 55 kilometres (34 mi) away in the area of Jebel Ali.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|One Bedroom Premium||N/A||AED990||AED990||AED954||AED900|
|One Bedroom Classic||N/A||AED855||AED855||AED825||AED800|
|2 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||AED1000||AED1000||AED975||AED954|
|3 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||AED1200||AED1200||AED1175||AED1150|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Dubai International Airport 7.7miles
- Sharjah International Airport 22.9 miles
- Financial Centre Station 0.1 miles
- Burj Khalifa Metro Station 0.5 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Car parking: Free Secure on-site Car Parking
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Business centre
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Air Conditioning
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Security deposit's required
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Wireless public internet
- Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Maid services: Every day
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Meeting rooms
- Room service
- Onsite cafe
- Onsite restaurant
- Onsite bar
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Steam room
- Spa treatments available
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- High speed broadband connection
- Meeting conference rooms
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Lighting
Apartment located on Sheikh Zayed Road, 3 mins away from the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) and a step away from Financial Centre metro station. Among the facilities at this property are a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The property has an outdoor pool, fitness centre, hammam and restaurant.
The Apartment offers 462 rooms and suites offering panoramic views of Dubai overlooking Burj Khalifa. All units in the Apartment are equipped with a kettle. All rooms at apartment are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bath.
Apartment has three food & beverage outlets. among them is Petals restaurant. With a capacity of 160 guests, this all-day dining offers food which caters to a variety of dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.