Hor Al Anz Serviced Apartment, Deira
Dubai is a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene.
Bur Dubai is a historic district in Dubai. Here, you will find the Dubai Museum and the restored Al Fahidi and Shindagha historic districts. Whether you're looking for shops, restaurants, business and retail, a vibrant nightlife scene or just enjoying the mesmerizing skyline, it is the perfect choice.
The nearest metro station is Al Qiyadah. You’ll be able to get to all of the big attractions in the city.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||AED950||AED950||AED950||AED900||AED900|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||AED1250||AED1250||AED1250||AED1200||AED1200|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Dubai International Airport 4miles
- Al Qiyadah 0.4 miles
- Abu Baker Al Siddique Metro Station 1.6 miles
- Hor Al Anz East 0.07 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Maid services: Every day
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Non smoking
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Meals provided
- Onsite cafe
- Room service
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Onsite restaurant
- Communal lounge
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Spa treatments available
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
These sleek and cosy serviced apartments offer business and leisure travellers with all they need to enjoy short or extended stays in Dubai.
Hor Al Anz is located in Deira, Dubai. The apartments are perfect for both business or leisure and are situated near the Al Qiyadah metro station. A stay in these exceptional apartments will mean you are never more than a few minutes away from all attractions in the vibrant city. The apartments are bright, airy and elegant throughout - featuring all the amenities that travellers love about serviced accommodation.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
* Rates are not applicable for New Year Period, Arab Health Exhibition & Gulf Food Exhibition.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.