Marina Heights Serviced Apartment, Dubai Marina
The apartment is conveniently located on the waterfront of Dubai Marina which has been one of the most sought after addresses in Dubai.
The Dubai Marina displays the beautiful waterfront of Dubai. It is a rather young, yet sophisticated community. What is more striking about the Dubai Marina, is that this development is the longest man-made marina in the world. The Dubai Marina went through 7 long years of construction to become the beautiful development it is today.
You will be more than happy with picking this for your Dubai adventure.
- Dubai International Airport 14.2 miles
- Damac Properties Metro Station, Sheikh Zayed Rd - Dubai 3.1 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Walk on Balcony
- Central heating
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Rooftop Terrace
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Lift access
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Air Conditioning
- Wireless public internet
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Comfort air
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Nutrition extraction: Nutri Bullett
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aider
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
This high-end 2-bedroom apartment in Marina Heights Tower is located in Marina Walk, a few minutes away from the beach, the metro stations.
The apartment comprises of large living and dining space with floor-to-ceiling windows and contemporary interiors with an eye-catching design, a modern fully equipped kitchen with appliances and electronics, 2 en-suite bedrooms with comfortable king-sized beds and beautiful views and a lovely balcony to enjoy the beautiful scenery over the Dubai Marina.
Enquire now to experience one of the most unique areas of Dubai.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.