Mustaqbal St Serviced Apartment
This apartment is located in Business Bay which is vibrant region. An idyllic mini-metropolis brought to life, this is the place to see and be seen.
Winding through Business Bay you will be able to explore Dubai Water Canal, a man made channel that links Old Dubai to the Arabian Gulf. Its promenade, lined by exciting eateries, trendy lounges and luxury hotels, awards the perfect frame for this urban jungle's noteworthy architecture, with each high-rise vying for attention. The late architect Dame Zaha Hadid's The Opus building, with its striking void and curves, is a work of art in this lively district.
It is also known for it's rooftop getaways, many which award spectacular views of Downtown's Burj Khalifa.
- Dubai International Airport 9.07miles
- Business Bay Metro Station 0.8 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Car parking: External car parking
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Wireless public internet
- Safety deposit box
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary (down load limit)
- Handy Telephone
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Cable
- Dust pan and brush
- Dining table and chairs
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Sofa bed
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Coffee table
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Knife block
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Balcony's on ground floor are accessible by the public
- Sprinkler system
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Technical support staff
- High speed broadband connection
- Does security Guard Service receive fire response training
- Is the Security Guard Serviced Contracted
- Are there written guard post descriptions and post orders
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Are your Security Guard Service proprietary
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
This apartment offers a decent living area with a flat screen television and comfortable sofas , a bedroom including wardrobe having enough space to keep your clothes and all your belongings, a fully equipped kitchen including a microwave, a coffee machine, electric ketlle and refrigerator, a dining area and a lovely bathroom including free toiletries and a small balcony from where you can enjoy the view of the city.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.