Paramount Serviced Apartment
This apartment is located in Business Bay which is one of the most vibrant place to be. An idyllic mini-metropolis brought to life, this is the place to see and be seen.
Winding through Business Bay is the Dubai Water Canal, a man made channel that links Old Dubai to the Arabian Gulf. Its promenade, lined by exciting eateries, trendy lounges and luxury hotels, awards the perfect frame for this urban jungle's noteworthy architecture, with each high-rise vying for attention. The late architect Dame Zaha Hadid's The Opus building, with its striking void and curves, is a work of art in this lively district.
It is also famous for rooftop getaways, many which award spectacular views of Downtown's Burj Khalifa.
- Dubai International Airport 7.7 miles
- Burj Khalifa /Dubai Mall Metro Station 3.7 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Walk on Balcony
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Television in Bedroom
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Bicycle available on request
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Handy Telephone
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Cable
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Knife block
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- First aider
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Does security Guard Service receive fire response training
- Is the Security Guard Serviced Contracted
- Are there written guard post descriptions and post orders
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Are your Security Guard Service proprietary
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
This elegant apartment has decent living area with a flat screen television and comfortable sofas , a bedroom including wardrobe having enough space to keep your belongings, a fully equipped kitchen including a microwave, electric kettle and refrigerator, a dining area and a lovely bathroom including free toiletries.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.