Shoreline 7 Serviced Apartment, Palm Jumeirah
Palm Jumeirah is the most unique neighbourhood in Dubai and hosts Atlantis The Palm.
It is an all-time favourite among tourists from all over the world because it embodies Dubai's signature lifestyle of sun, sand, and beach. The area has many activities to offer and all amenities like a clinic, pharmacy, restaurants and coffee shops are a short walk away.
24/7 taxis service, a private monorail which moves exclusively within the area, buses are readily available in the area.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||AED1789||AED1720||AED1675||AED1650|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Dubai International Airport 20.6miles
- Palm Jumeirah Tram 3 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Communal lounge
- Swimming pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Located on Palm Jumeirah, these serviced apartments in Dubai come with all the amenities one requires for an enjoyable trip.
Each apartment is furnished with high-end furniture and accessories and also provides free access to the RIVA Beach Club. There's also a fully equipped kitchen for guests to show off their cooking skills. The lobby leads to a master bedroom with a king-sized bed, oversized wardrobes and ensuite bathroom; while the second bedroom has a queen-sized bed and the third bedroom also has two single beds.
The apartments also come with the comforts of central air conditioning, high-speed Wi-Fi, TV, grocery delivery, on-site restaurants, swimming pool, Nespresso coffee machine and more.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.