Tecom Greens Serviced Apartment, Al Barsha
Dubai is one of the great cities in the United Arab Emirates, oozing with history and culture, the likes of which are rarely seen.
The property is centrally located in Dubai, within a 15-minute drive of Ski Dubai and Mall of the Emirates. The neighbourhood is packed with restaurants and cafes, with the nearest metro station just a short walk away. Dubai International Airport is just under 25 minutes from the property.
There are plenty of transport connections that will get you around the city.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||AED950||AED950||AED950||AED925|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Dubai International Airport 17.5miles
- Dubai Internet City Metro 0.9 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Car parking: Free Secure on-site Car Parking
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Maid services: Six times a week
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Meeting rooms
- Room service
- Onsite restaurant
- Communal lounge
- Swimming pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Wi-Fi: Chargeable
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Intercom system
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
- Water softener system
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Sleek and vibrant, these serviced apartments in Dubai are designed to suit the requirements of both extended stay and short stay guests.
The apartments are well equipped for a homely stay and come with recreational facilities like a swimming pool, sauna and fitness centre. Wi-Fi and LCD TVs with satellite channels are provided, while the kitchens are fully equipped with all the utensils you could need. If you’re looking for a high quality stay in Dubai, this is it.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.