Trade Center Serviced Apartment, Downtown
Dubai is a glorious city of the United Arab Emirates, hosting loads of treasures from its long history.
Situated in the prominent neighborhood of Trade Center, the deluxe apartments are in an area that is a great choice for travelers interested in business, as well as leisure. Dubai Mall is 5km from the apartments, while Burj Khalifa is 5km away.
The nearest airport is Dubai International, 12km from the apartments, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||AED1000||AED1000|
|3 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||AED1500||AED1500|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Dubai International Airport 5.4miles
- Financial Centre Station 0.1 miles
- Burj Khalifa Metro Station 0.2 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Rooftop Terrace
- Business centre
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Lift access
- Car parking: External car parking
- Wooden flooring
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (with reception)
- Walk on Balcony
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Central heating
- Maid services: Three times a week
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Wireless public internet
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bathtub or Shower
- Meeting rooms
- Onsite restaurant
- Communal lounge
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Knife block
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Electrical safety check
- Gas safety check
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire extinguishers
Located in Dubai, 2.6km from Mercato Beach and 3.3km from Dubai World Trade Centre, Dusit Holiday Homes provides accommodation with free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, a restaurant, and a bar.
All units come with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, shower, and bath. A microwave, a fridge, and an oven are also provided in the kitchen, as well as a kettle.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.