Zion Road Apartment Dublin
Situated in a three-storey Georgian House you will stay in the exclusive No.9 Rathgar neighbourhood just south of Dublin City Centre.
It is known for its restaurants, bars and easy access to Dublin City Centre. It is also only a short walk from the lively Rathmines Quarter. Rathgar is an exclusive Dublin suburb, south of the city centre and has a lot of village-like local spots to explore such as international eateries and cozy pubs.
This is a great base to choose to explore the capital while also feeling local.
- Dublin Airport 17.4 miles
- Miltown 1.8 miles
- Zion Road, Stop 2988 0.1 miles
- Fans in Apartment (On Request)
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Tenancy agreement required
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wooden flooring
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin upgrades available.
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Knife block
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- CFL or LED lighting
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Intercom system
- First aid kit
Heading to Dublin? Here's where you need to book your stay.
Some of the amenities in the apartments include complimentary Wi-Fi, a flat screen TV, cosy furniture, comfy bed, sleek bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen. Why not kick back in front of the TV, connect to loved ones on the web or put a scrumptious meal together in the kitchen.
Get in touch with us to book your stay.
30 Day Cancellation policy | Group policies may vary (3+ Apartments)
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.