Serviced Apartments Rathgar
Rathgar is a village that turned into a suburb in South Dublin. It is a busy southside suburb with a friendly resident site. Choosing residential serviced apartments in Rathgar is a great choice to make. Our serviced apartments in Dublin allow you connectivity at your doorstep. Our travel accommodations are very spacious. You can expect privacy, baggage space, and enough room to stretch. You can wander in Rathgar with peace, as you have our team looking out for you back at your temporary home.
Top Serviced Apartments in Rathgar
Our guests often find a lot of little details missing even in luxury suites. We have tried to add most of those facilities to our serviced apartments in Rathgar. We have everything to make your feel welcome in a new cold city. With our warm beds and cozy bedroom, rest to your fullest and prepare yourself for your next big day. With our hot water shower, feel at home and enjoy a healthy self-made meal in our equipped kitchen. The kitchen has a fridge, electric hob, complete cutlery, and oven for the brownies. Use our flat-screen TV and complimentary Wi-Fi to binge-watch your favorites anytime.
Where to Stay in Rathgar
We have our serviced apartments in Rathgar mushroomed in the most prime locations. Our Zion Road apartments keep you closer to the historic Dublin Castle. St Patrick’s Cathedral is nearby too. There are parks for nature lovers around called St Stephen’s Green and Phoenix Park. Do not forget to visit The Flower Bowl which is from Merton Crescent Apartments. You can also visit Revolutionary for reunion dining.
per night onwards
30 Nights Min stay
Facts to Know About Rathgar
Rathgar has a rich history and heritage. With our serviced apartments in Rathgar, get some exclusive facts about the location:
- Rathgar was a village before, back in 1862. It was part of Rathmines at that time. The village turned into a Suburb in 1930.
- This place has all the amenities, including primary and secondary schools. They have child-care and sports facilities along with great transport connectivity too.
- Apartments here comprise red brick. Much of the area lies within an architectural conservation zone.
- The High School in Dublin is a well-known school in this area. The school follows a liberal Anglican Heritage.
- Rathgar has a very trusted hospital, St. Luke. It is a cancer specialist hospital.
- Some very famous theological colleges call Rathgar home. The Church of Ireland Theological College and The Zion Church of Ireland are the two prominent names.
Weather at Rathgar
Rathgar summers are delightful while the suburb enjoys long winters. The winter months here are very cold and wet. They are windy and partly cloudy too. Warm weather is the most observed time for a visit to this place. June to August is the best time to be anywhere around Dublin because of its endless festivities. On the weather front, it is quite pleasant and warm as per Ireland’s standards.