Royston Terrace Edinburgh
Royston Terrace Apartments Edinburgh has a prime location. It is close to the city centre but you would not guess it from how quiet the neighbourhood is. There are plenty of adventurous dinner spots, bars and coffee shops within walking distance.
The famous Royal Botanical Garden is just 10 minutes away by foot and it has to offer 70-acre gardens with a palm house and temporary exhibitions, children events, tours and cafes. Another must-visit place is The Stockbridge Market - Sunday food market featuring artisanal goods from local producers and stalls for a global street fare. An incredible place to enjoy fresh and delicious food.
- Edinburgh Waverley 1.5 miles
- Central heating
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Car parking: External car parking
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Comfort air
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- EPC certified
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
This elegant flat is divided into 3 bedrooms comprising of one double room (master), a twin room, and a box room with a day bed which can easily be converted to a double. Although Royston Terrace Edinburgh is located in a quiet residential area you can reach the city centre in minutes!
Enjoy a serene atmosphere filled with natural sunlight! You will be welcomed by a bright first floor flat settled in an classy Victorian tenement building. Designed to provide a sense of space, serenity and calmness, the space is the perfect place to rest an unwind after a day full of exploring and activities. It aims to allow you to get away from it all while enjoying the convenience of staying in the very heart of Edinburgh.
The airy and light living room is quite inviting and the well-equipped kitchen has everything you might possibly need to prepare a delicious five-course meal.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.