Broughton St Lofts Edinburgh
Although just 5 minutes from Princes Street, Broughton Street isn’t on most tourists’ or shoppers’ radar but to locals, it’s independent shopping heaven!
One of the most bohemian and cosmopolitan streets in the city, it is also steeped in history. Broughton is in the Parish of St Cuthbert’s, in the Shire of Edinburgh’s formerly housed thatched cottages – one reputedly called The Witches Howf – and dungeons which at one time held worshippers of the ‘Black Arts’ while they awaited execution.
Nowadays, this vibrant street on the edge of the New Town is full of character, with innovative and award-winning galleries, restaurants, bars, corner stores, book shops, a tattooist, speciality food stores and coffee shops.
- Edinburgh 7.8 Miles miles
- Glasgow 53 Miles miles
- Waverley Station 0.6 Miles miles
- Haymarket Station 1.7 Miles miles
- N/A miles
- N/A miles
- Edinburgh Bus Station 0.3 miles miles
- Car parking: External car parking
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Safety Deposit Box
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (in office)
- ASAP accredited
- Wooden flooring
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Anti allergy bedding (Chargeable)
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Toiletries (One time)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Toilet roll (One time)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dust pan and brush
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Support available 24 hours a day
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- First aider
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Explore Scotland's cultural capital and enjoy its many attractions from the heart of deluxe accommodation.
Broughton Street Lofts Edinburgh apartments are located in the Broughton Area in the East End, within easy walking distance to the Playhouse & Princes St. All apartments have open-plan, have an open-plan living room/kitchen, Freeview TV channels, free Wi-Fi and parking is also available.
Enquire now to book your stay with us.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.