Bloc Serviced Apartments
Frankfurt's Innenstadt neighbourhood lies close to the city's best stores and boutiques. Famous Zeil street, for instance, has all the exclusive brands like Prada, Louis Vuitton, Channel and more. But if shopping isn't quite your thing, don't worry; there are plenty of other things to do! Innenstadt hosts many famous areas such as the Altstadt (the old city), where Römer and its impressive Rathaus (town hall) is located—perfect for those of you who like to do a little tourism. But don't forget—it's Frankfurt! No trip is complete without exploring its exceptional cuisine, alternative nightlife and striking scenery. That's not all: Bloc is just a 2-minute walk to Eschenheimer Tor and 6 minutes away from the central train station.
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Wireless public internet
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Room with small balcony
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Private garden
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Wooden flooring
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (with reception)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Television in Bedroom
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Chromecase / Apple TV
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee table
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
At Bloc, you'll be nestled right between the Innenstadt district—the commercial heart of the city—and Frankfurt's more mellow neighbourhoods. Make numa's modern and stylish rooms your base of operations in Germany's liveliest business destination, with its endless entertainment options. And don't worry, we haven't missed a thing—from spacious beds with fresh sheets and balconies with a view to workspaces and luxurious showers. Whether you're travelling or working hard, this place provides a quiet, comfortable and relaxing stay.
Don't forget: we're fully digital! That means no room key, no reception and no waiting in line to check in. Instead, we'll send you a PIN code for you to access the building and your room, so you can check in anytime you'd like! Additionally, our guest experience team is available 24/7 to answer any of your questions or concerns, and they're reachable via SMS, Facebook, WA and email. Don't worry, we'll send you more detailed check-in instructions on the day of your arrival. You just have to get here, and we'll take care of the rest!
- 24 hours notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 24 hours notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.