Browar Serviced Apartment
The fashionable, dynamically developing Gdańsk Wrzeszcz district, where the past meets the modern, is reminiscent of the London suburbs. The dynamic development of the district is conducive to the emergence of new shopping centers and investments in business centers. One of these investments is the Galeria Metropolia shopping center (200 m from the settlement), which, in addition to over 80 shops and an extraordinary food hall, also has a large cinema complex and a roof terrace. The other two shopping centers are 10 minutes (Galeria Bałtycka) and 15 minutes (Centrum Handlowe Manhattan) away on foot. Wrzeszcz is also known for a rich gastronomic offer - the local restaurants and cafes give the district an international and, above all, tasteful atmosphere. The site has easy access to other parts of Tricty as it is only 500 meters from Gdańsk Wrzeszcz Railway Station. With the direct S-Bahn line, both the old town and Sopot can be reached in 15 minutes.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- First aider
- First aid kit
The studio apartments in Gdański are modern, comfortable studios that are designed for a maximum of two people - perfect for a business stay. Their arrangement is the epitome of functionality, where every element of the space has been used to respond to the needs of our guests. Each studio has a flexible bed layout (two single beds that can be converted into a double bed), a designated work area with a desk perfect for using a laptop, a fully equipped kitchenette and a private bathroom. Modern, thoughtful decor and new furniture ensure a comfortable stay in the apartment. These advantages are complemented by a wide range of amenities, from multimedia - free high-speed Wi-Fi connection and flat-screen TVs - to household appliances such as a microwave, coffee maker or hairdryer.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.