KiIlińskiego Serviced Apartment
Modern deluxe apartments are located in Gdański housing estate, a unique project that harmoniously combines historic buildings with modern architecture of high standard, next to the greenery of Kuźniczki Park with children playground. The fashionable, dynamically developing district of Gdańsk Wrzeszcz, where the past meets modernity, is reminiscent of London suburbs. The dynamic development of the district is conducive to the rise of new shopping malls and business centers investments. One of such investments is shopping center Galeria Metropolia (located 200 m from the estate), which in addition to over 80 stores and exceptional food hall has a large cinema complex and rooftop observation deck. Other two shopping centers are located 10-minute (Galeria Bałtycka) and 15-minute (Centrum Handlowe Manhattan) walk away. Wrzeszcz is also famous for a rich gastronomic offer - the local restaurants and cafes give the district an international and, above all, tasteful atmosphere. The location has an easy access to other parts of Tricty, as it’s situated just 500 meters from the train station Gdańsk Wrzeszcz. By using direct city train line, both the Old Town and Sopot can be reached in 15 minutes.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Comfort air
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Fire certificates
- First aider
- First aid kit
Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartments in Browar Gdański are modern apartments designed for a maximum of four people. The apartments have bedrooms with comfortable double beds, living rooms with a double sofa beds and a fully equipped kitchenette, and a private bathroom. Their highly functional space can conveniently serve a work space for business trips or a relaxing accommodation for seaside holidays. Their minimalist design puts a premium on universal modernity and a high standard of comfort. The amenities include proven features that enhance the quality of your stay: multimedia (high-speed Wi-Fi network, flat-screen TV), household appliances (a coffee maker, a dishwasher, a washing machine) and welcome package of essentials (toiletries, towels, bed linen).
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.