Rue Philippe Plantamour Serviced Apartment, Les Pa...
Geneva is a gorgeous city that's surrounded by the Alps and Jura Mountains.
From the city, you can enjoy eclectic views of dramatic Mont Blanc, and with the likes of the Headquarters of Europe’s United Nations and the Red Cross, it’s also a hub for diplomacy and banking too. Enjoy the hidden delights of the local gastronomy and some of the bohemian districts like Carouge.
Come and relax in one of the most popular destinations in Switzerland.
- Geneve Airport 3.2miles
- Geneva Train Station 0.37 miles
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Television in Bedroom
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen 50 inch plus
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
Sleek and modern, these serviced apartments in Geneva are perfect for short and extended trips in the city.
These superbly appointed suites are the perfect choice for discerning clients seeking luxurious accommodation with an outstanding array of facilities. Each one offers interactive HD TV, free high-speed secure LAN and WLAN Internet connections in every room, ECO air conditioning, fully adjustable LED lighting in the bathrooms, power shower and separate bathtub. They also feature a fully equipped kitchenette with Nespresso coffee machine, kettle, refrigerator and wine chiller.
Plus, guests can enjoy luxurious sprung beds with Frette silk duvets and a choice of pillows.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.