Rue Philippe Plantamour Serviced Apartment, Les Pa...
Geneva is a gorgeous city that's surrounded by the Alps and Jura Mountains.
From the city, you can enjoy eclectic views of dramatic Mont Blanc, and with the likes of the Headquarters of Europe’s United Nations and the Red Cross, it’s also a hub for diplomacy and banking too. Enjoy the hidden delights of the local gastronomy and some of the bohemian districts like Carouge.
Come and relax in one of the most popular destinations in Switzerland.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Superior 1 Bedroom||CHF420||CHF420||CHF420||CHF420||CHF420|
|Deluxe 1 Bedroom||CHF490||CHF490||CHF490||CHF490||CHF490|
|Family 2 Bedroom||CHF990||CHF990||CHF990||CHF990||CHF990|
|Family 3 Bedroom||CHF1500||CHF1500||CHF1500||CHF1500||CHF1500|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Geneve Airport 3.2miles
- Geneva Train Station 0.37 miles
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Air Conditioning
- Fans in Apartment
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
Sleek and modern, these serviced apartments in Geneva are perfect for short and extended trips in the city.
These superbly appointed suites are the perfect choice for discerning clients seeking luxurious accommodation with an outstanding array of facilities. Each one offers interactive HD TV, free high-speed secure LAN and WLAN Internet connections in every room, ECO air conditioning, fully adjustable LED lighting in the bathrooms, power shower and separate bathtub. They also feature a fully equipped kitchenette with Nespresso coffee machine, kettle, refrigerator and wine chiller.
Plus, guests can enjoy luxurious sprung beds with Frette silk duvets and a choice of pillows.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.