New View House
The property is located in the centre of Bellshill. It is just 6 minutes drive away from the local supermarket, a Morrisons.There are a number of local pubs nearby, including The Joker and The Orb.
New View Place is minutes from all major motorway links, and Glasgow, Euro central and Strathclyde business park are all just a short drive away.
There are many local parks and attractions close by to explore, including M & Ds Scotland's theme park, which offers rides, places to eat and even a bowling alley. If you fancy a stroll, Strathclyde park offers a lovely walk with some picturesque views.
Glasgow Fort just is a short drive away where you will find many of the popular high street stores. The Fort also plays host to many well known eateries including Wagamama, TGI Fridays and Chiquitos, and many more. There is also a Vue Cinema where you can enjoy the latest film releases!
- Glasgow 23 miles
- Bellshill 0.9 miles
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Central heating
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Private garden
- Non smoking
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin upgrades available.
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Double glazing
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
Let us present this 3 bedroom Mid Terrace House in the Bellshill area of North Lanarkshire.
There are three beautifully presented bedrooms, all with twin bed configurations. The bedrooms have ample storage space, and the apartment is decorated to a high standard throughout.
There is one good sized bathroom, as well as separate fully fitted kitchen. All linens and towels will be provided.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.