Forenom Aparthotel Helsinki Herttoniemi
Helsinki, the capital of Finland, is a real treat for any traveller that wants good food, history and culture.
You can satisfy your hunger at the sushi restaurant downstairs, or you can visit the local grocery store if you are a do-it-yourselfer. Other services such as a pharmacy, speciality and outlet shops are also in the neighbourhood so guests like you have all they need to enjoy a stay in the lovely city.
The nearest metro station is only 500m away from the apartment, providing good access to the rest of the city.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||ROR||ROR||ROR|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Helsinki Airport 16miles
- Helsingin Päärautatieasema 4.3 miles
- Aalto-Yliopisto 17 miles
- Helsinki Bus & Coach Station 4.5 miles
- Lift access
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Underfloor heating
- Non smoking
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Washing up liquid
- Dining table and chairs
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Coffee table
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Public Liability Insurance
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Smoke alarms
Bright and stylish, these serviced apartments in Helsinki offers you modern and convenient accommodation with easy access to Helsinki city centre.
The rooms, which have been furnished using Vallila Interior textiles, in every room, you will find the amenities necessary to properly enjoy some rest and relaxation, and even to prepare small meals. For a more homelike experience, you can select a room with an electric stovetop or a kitchenette. The building's shared spaces are free for you to use whenever you want to.
The shared spaces also include a sauna, for extra comfort and convenience.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.