Located in Hemel Hempstead Town Centre, our apartments are on the doorstep to all shops and amenities.
Hemel boasts well known stores, supermarkets and has an abundance of restaurants, cafes and pubs, again all within walking distance. On the doorstep are major road and rail links to London (M1/M25). We have many guests stay with us who visit the Warner Bros Harry Potter Studio Tour as this is a 15 minute drive away. We also have a Cineworld complex near to the property as well as The Snow Centre as well as many gyms and well-being centres.
We are a 20 minute drive from Luton Airport and 35 minutes from Heathrow.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||£102||£102||£93||£93||£93|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Luton 12.9miles
- Heathrow 24 miles
- Hemel Hempstead 1 miles
- Hemel Hempstead 0.2 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Lift access
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- ASAP accredited
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storage (in office)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television package: Full Sky/Virgin Package (Full sports and movies)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Intercom system
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Our beautiful apartments at KD Tower offer a complete home from home experience for business and leisure travellers.
There is a fully equipped kitchen, with fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine. The 1 bedroom apartments comfortably sleep 2 people, but there is additional sleeping for a further 2 guests on the double sofa bed in the living room (additional fees apply). There is lift access to all floors, with secure on-site parking and weekly housekeeping. There is also complimentary Wi-Fi, an initial supply of tea, coffee, milk and cereal, along with all cleaning products. All linen and towels are included.
The apartments have fantastic views across Hemel Hempstead.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.