The Old Town of Hemel Hempstead is just a one minute walk away from the apartments and has a selection of cafes, restaurants, shops and pubs.
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Central heating
- Car parking: External car parking
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bedside table
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Chopping board
- Vacuum cleaner
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Knife block
- Intercom system
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Gas safety check
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency Lighting
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet-friendly rooms on same floor
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
Our Sheppards Yard apartments are located on Figtree Hill, directly behind the picturesque and quaint Old Town with shops, cafes, restaurants and pubs a one minute walk away as well as a large park.
The apartments are in a prime location within a short walk to the town centre and a short drive to the M1, the large Maylands Industrial Estate, Leavesden Studios and the train station with direct links into London.
All apartments have been recently refurbished and are complete with modern furnishings and fully equipped kitchens that include dishwasher, washer/dryer and microwave.
Inclusive of the price of your stay is Super-fast WiFi, Freeview tv, all utility bills and weekly housekeeping (including fresh bed linen and towels).
Parking for one vehicle in a private car park is included.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.